Frequently Asked Questions
There’s no need to feel embarrassed or uncomfortable when you visit Male Therapeutics. As the premier Men’s ED Clinic in Male Therapeutics, we understand how seeking help can feel intimidating. However, most sexual health issues, such as Erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation, are incredibly easy to resolve with the right treatment plan. When you schedule an appointment at Male Therapeutics, you’re taking the next best step for your sexual health.
The reason we tell you this is because your openness and honesty will be key to helping our trusted physicians diagnose and treat your problem. Every physician is professionally trained to help you see results, but patient transparency is a crucial piece in that process. A variety of complex factors can have an effect on your sexual health, so it’s important that you allow us to fully explore your health history. As always, every visit to our clinic is completely confidential. You can rest in knowing your privacy is our priority.
How to ensure you have a successful appointment:
• Refrain from taking any sexual performance drugs, such as Viagra©, Cialis©, or Levitra©, in the 24 hours before your appointment. Note: 36 Hour Levitra should not be taken within 36 hours of your appointment.
• Carve out up to 90 minutes for your first appointment. During this time, we will be conducting a full medical evaluation including in-depth diagnostic testing. We will also provide you with a test dose of medication to ensure your treatment is successful.
• Make plans with your partner. To maximize the results of your in-clinic treatment, pick up some chocolate on the way home, and plan for a romantic night ahead.
What Should I Bring?
• Driver’s License
• Medical History/List of Medications: Understanding your past medical conditions or any current prescriptions is crucial to providing you with the safest and most effective medication blends possible.
• Sexual Partner: A patient’s partner is more than welcome to accompany them to an appointment. Partners can provide powerful insight and observations to your physician, assisting in your medical diagnosis and treatment. This is not required.
Will My Privacy Be Protected?
Absolutely. Every patient’s privacy is a top priority at Male Therapeutics. We’ve even gone to great lengths to conduct almost all of our lab tests within the clinic, ensuring you receive the most confidential care and treatment. We’re able to do this using our state-of-the-art encryption technology, which carefully secures every patient’s medical records. If you have more specific questions or concerns regarding patient privacy, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re more than happy to help.
Why Should I Trust Your Physicians?
At Male Therapeutics, our physicians have over 50 years of experience and success in treating issues related to sexual health. Every physician is trained in diagnosing and treating the various causes of low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and a variety of other sexual issues. Not only that, our physicians take care to create a comfortable and confidential environment for every patient. There are no amateur physicians at Male Therapeutics — only experienced, quality health professionals.